How we can help
Do you leave your dog home alone whilst you're at work?
Do you dread coming home to destruction?
Does your dog need a lot of exercise?
Is your dog in need of socialization?
Cosy indoor puppy/small dog area, equipped with a log burner, a comfortable sofa and bed
Large indoor exercise arena with specialist anti slip and kind on joints flooring, so that your dog can burn off their steam whatever the weather
Outdoor k9 turfed play area, this means that your dogs can stay clean on a wet and muddy day
3 outdoor play areas, each is set out with different interactive equipment to make sure your dog never gets bored and that they are able to be separated into suitable play groups.
Please be aware we ALWAYS have a waiting list
The benefits of doggy daycare
- Learning Social Cues – If dogs don’t get the proper exposure to other dogs they have a hard time reading them and get into more conflicts. It’s almost like they never learned the canine language
- I’ve seen many dogs trying to engage another dog that was clearly not interested, however the dog ignored all the subtle warning signs and persisted until he forced the other dog into physical altercation. All because he didn’t recognize the signals the other dog was giving.
- Exercise – We all know that our dogs need exercise but very few people are actually doing something about it. The problem is usually that we just don’t have the time to exercise our dogs enough and/or we can’t give them the intensity they crave.
- Early And Consistent Socialization- is the most important thing you can do with young puppies and is critical for their healthy development. The rise of dog reactivity is a direct result of our restrictions on letting dogs interact with one another in a natural way. Our daycare focuses on correct socialization by teaching dogs to just co-exist together.
- If you want your dog to be social throughout his life, you need to consistently provide him with positive social experience with other dogs.
- You Get A Break – Having a dog is like having a child – another living thing that is dependent upon you for survival. And it can be an exhausting day to day process (especially if you have a puppy or young dog) when you have to factor in your dog into your already crazy schedule.
- Sending your dog to daycare gives you a much needed break from the pressure of taking care of your dog for a little while, you don’t have to feel guilty that you’re away and you can just focus on you
Our daily schedule
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Full day drop off
Time to go home and spend evening at leisure with family. Ideally with plenty of cuddles on sofa, and a quick comfort break before bed, to dream all night about the fun had at Taylor Made, and what might be in store tomorrow!!